Tel No: +1 602 689 6393 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a visual designer with extensive experience in both print and digital media, I have undertaken multiple positions in fast-paced and deadline driven environments such as Design Packaging Inc., Veritiv Corporation, and ReThinc Advertising. These positions have enabled me to develop my skills as a designer, as well as given me the valuable communication skills required in an industry that relies on effective communication in every capacity.
- Strong communication skills developed from working with a range of clients and colleagues of different seniority levels
- Accurately communicate ideas verbally and in writing
- Can cope well with tight deadlines, fast-paced work environment, and unexpected road bumps in a project
- Experience with CAD cutting tables
- Well versed in wide format printing as well as printer maintenance
- Pre-flight/pre-press/production artwork creation
- Knowledge of material uses and best practices
- Mac proficient
- Adobe Suite
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Collaborative skills and team communication
- Veritiv Corporation 2018-Present :
- Work directly with sales representatives and clients to create packaging from concept to production.
- Work on teams in-office, remotely, and internationally to complete projects of varied scale.
- Design and develop decks, templates, PowerPoints, and supporting presentation material for internal and client-facing communication.
- Art direction and motion graphics that support various initiatives, both internal and client facing.
- Initiated and executed process changes that improved time to market and reduced project hours.
- Introduced and led team education to keep designers on top of current design trends, industry standards, and methods of best practice for various applications.
- ReThinc Advertising 2017 – 2018 :
- Worked on various projects that included brand development, marketing materials, and campaign creation.
- Managed deadlines and projects independently.
- Consistently worked in both digital and print media to maintain consistent brand architecture.
- Arizona State University 2017 – 2018 :
- Coordinated the ASU Senior Show as an Exhibition Design team lead.
- Managed teams of 6-50 including designers and installers.
- Responsible for research, design, and implementation.
- Responsible for working within a small budget and reporting to sustainability approval board and treasurer.
- Design Within Reach 2016 – 2017 :
- Met with clients and account executives to create 3D renderings and presentations.
- Planned events for the local design community, speakers, and clients.
- Held tours of the studio to educate guests and clients about the designers.
- Design Packaging Inc. 2015 – 2016 :
- Wrote weekly blog content relating to package design.
- Assisted with the creation of digital content and brand development.
- Arizona State University : September 2014 – May 2018
Bachelor of Science in Design
- Top 100 Articles of 2015 - The Dieline